Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Gamescom 2013 Is One Week Away!

On Wednesday August 21st 2013, the annual Gamesom convention will kick off in Cologne, Germany, but the press events will happen a bit earlier.  Sony's press event will be on the preceding day at 8am PDT, which you can watch on PlayStation Home or at the Gamescom page on Sony's site.  Microsoft will also be holding theirs a day early, but I haven't been able to confirm if there will be a livestream of it (if you find one, feel free to let me know!).

Yesterday I recorded a DeAno's Perspective video that outlined some of my thoughts going into this, which I've embedded for you below.

 

We should see a more information on both announced and unannounced games at the event as the battle for your eighth generation dollars heats up.  I said in my video that I didn't really care about Nintendo, and I still don't (let's be honest - they're not in this fight), but I'm hoping to see some positive news from them as well.  At this point, though, it'd pretty much take a Wii U2 to get my attention.  As far as Microsoft and Sony are concerned it's anyone's ballgame, so let's see how this all plays out!

No comments:

Post a Comment